Most of my clients never thought they would need a lawyer to handle a personal injury claim after a car accident. But dealing with insurance companies, medical bills, and time off work leaves many people feeling overwhelmed. They sense that the insurance company is working against them. They are afraid of doing something wrong that will hurt their chance to make a fair recovery.
If you are feeling the same way, I hope the information you find here is helpful.
Columbus Ohio Car Accident Injury Lawyer Answers Frequently Asked Questions
I have represented hundreds of people who were hurt in a car crash over more than 25 years as a Columbus Ohio car accident injury lawyer. On this site, I will try to answer the questions clients ask me the most.
- Do I need a car accident lawyer to handle my claim?
- What damages can I recover for my car accident injuries?
- Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance company?
- What is the value of my car accident property damage claim?
- Who is going to pay the medical bills until I am ready to settle?
- How will my lost earnings be reimbursed?
- When should I think about settling my claim?
- How can my own automobile insurance policy be helpful, even though I was not at-fault for the accident?
- What happens if the accident is caused by an uninsured motorist?
- Is there a time limit to settle a personal injury claim?
Of course, every car accident injury claim is different. This site contains general information which may not apply in every situation. It is not legal advice. Most of the information found here targets Ohio law. The law in other states may be different. If you have questions about your legal rights after a car accident, or feel that you may need a lawyer to help you through the process of making a personal injury claim, please contact me to discuss your individual situation. There is no charge for an initial consultation.